Lloyd Banks Talks Celebrity Nude Leaks

Publicado  March 22, 2010



VIBE: Have you ever had an experience with celebrity hacking that you were able to prevent?
LLOYD BANKS: Not with no pictures or nothing like that. [Laughs] But shit, as we speak, my Gmail was hacked into a few days ago. It wasn’t the first time… It’s real dangerous out there ’cause they can redirect your mail so stuff will be going to them from your inbox.

Damn, like someone reset the password?
Yeah. I just immediately changed my password.

Is there anything you have on lock that, if leaked, would really embarrass you?
Nah. Shit, the fact of losing music is embarrassing enough, but all that other shit like pictures and video… I don’t do any of that shit. You gotta know who you are as a human. [Laughs] If you’re sending somebody your picture and you’re just a regular Mo, then that picture won’t mean anything. But you don’t have to be a celebrity to be embarrassed. You can be a regular person that turned into a celebrity later. So that goes for the regular Moes too. Be careful.

Even if you have the most gorgeous girl begging you to videotape or something, you won’t do it?
Shit, I’ll do it, but I’ll just keep the tape. And actually I don’t even trust myself, so I ain’t gonna keep the tape either. [Laughs]

So you just delete immediately?
Yeah, immediately. That’s my advice.

When a celebrity sees another celebrity’s naked photos leak, what’s your first thought?
It depends on who it is.

Okay, let’s say... Trina.
I’m like ‘Damn.’ That’s something I wanted to see for a minute. I ain’t mad at it. I mean, I don’t wish that on nobody, but it happened and I’ma look.

Source: Vibe

0 comentarii:

Your Ad Here