Nicki Minaj Not Into Sleeping Nude "Your P***y Must Be Awfully Dry If You Can Do That"

Publicado  May 2, 2011



What does Nicki Minaj sleep in?
Thongs and a t-shirt

Isn't that uncomfortable, you never just go commando?
Oh no, that's very uncomfortable for me. Like I don't know how women do that, I have some questions about girls who can do that. I have to ask them some questions like 'how are you able to do that?' because I can't.

You can ask me I've slept naked.
I have to have something around my vagina

You worried somebody might come around and steal it?
No (laughs), I can't say right now.

Doctors say you're actually supposed to, you're supposed to let it breathe
You're supposed to let it breathe? Your p*ssy must be really dry if you can just let it breathe for eight hours, I can't do that.

0 comentarii:

Your Ad Here