T.I. Full Interview With Larry King. He Says 'Depression & Paranoia' Were His Downfall

Publicado  May 14, 2010






T.I. the self proclaimed King Of The South gave his first interview since being released from prison on weapons charges.

T.I. tells Larry King he was in a state of depression and paranoia when he purchased three machine guns and two silencers from undercover officers.

"This most recent incident, it came from an attempt that was made on my life," he said. "My best friend [Philant Johnson] had died in my arms. It caused a state of depression and paranoia. My judgment was jaded, and I felt my life was in danger. ... At the time, when I felt the need to have these things, I never took into consideration the legalities; I only took into consideration the protection of my life and family."

Larry asked why did he feel the need to purchase that kind of firepower. He pointed out that not even law enforcement uses those kinds of weapons.

Tip explained that when he and his entourage were attacked in Cincinnati the night his best friend was killed the assailants pumped more than 50-100 rounds into the van they were riding in.

So he felt out gunned and didn't want that to happen again.

Source: ThisIs50

0 comentarii:

Your Ad Here