Shawty Lo Announces He's Signing With G-Unit.

Publicado  March 10, 2011


Looks like the newest member of G-Unit will be coming out of the Bankhead section of Atlanta.

Shawty Lo made the big announcement on Video City Television.

"I sat down with about 4-5 labels. The best is... I had a meeting with 50 Cent/G-Unit." Shawty said. "I left New York last Wednesday. We had a good 6-7 hour meeting. I'm just waiting on his attorneys to get with my attorneys and we gone concrete it."

Shawty says he has a lot on deck with his own crew of artists starting with the 1st lady of D4L, Jha Jha, Costra Nostra Chain Gang and more. He figures 50 is a good guide to study under.

"I feel like 50 he's a hard worker with all that he's accomplished. I feel like I'm the down south version," Shawty said.

Shawty also spoke on the strange saga of Yung L.A. The ATL rapper got a duck tattoo on his face only to get it removed days later. He recently left T.I.'s Grand Hustle imprint, who publicly beefed with Shawty for a while.

"I think Young L.A. done kinda lost his mind. I don't know what's wrong with the lil homie, trying to jump labels and do this and do that." Shawty added. "He's making the city look bad.

Source: ThisIs50

0 comentarii:

Your Ad Here