Bobby Brown Says He's Off The Heroin & Crack, Ready For New Edition Reunion

Publicado  April 15, 2011


After years of heavy drug abuse, trouble with the law and a tumultuous marriage to Whitney Houston, Bobby Brown says he's finally cleaned up his act.
Continue...

In an interview with The Boombox, Brown was very candid about where he's been and where he's headed.

"I'm definitely in a better place in my life," Brown told BoomBox. "Six years sober from drugs. I'm just really grateful that I can get off the heroin, the crack, the coke. I'm glad I just have a beautiful woman in my life who's always there for me. At times when it gets really hard, she's right there, you know, to hold me and let me know, you know, 'Look at where you come from and look at where you are right now.' I'm just grateful."

Brown's 18-year old daughter Bobbi Kristina, from his marriage to Whitney Houston has seen her name hit the entertainment blogs, with stories of her reported hard partying and druga abuse. Brown says his daughter is doing just fine.

"I did talk to her," Brown says. "I have all faith in my daughter that she's going to stay strong for herself. My daughter is doing great. I love her dearly."

Brown's career is getting back on track as well. He's in talks with New Edition for another attempt at a reunion. The group and Brown have had their difficulties over the years, with Brown leaving the group numerous times. Now their mending their relationship by talking regularly.

"I'm at awe with us being able to come together as brothers because business can tear friends apart," Brown explains. "But we have been working on our friendship, talking every week. Sundays we pray together. It's just a good thing that I still got 5 brothers that like to do what I do,"

On the solo tip Brown's new album "The Masterpiece" is due in May.

0 comentarii:

Your Ad Here