Cent Says He & Jimmy Iovine To Have Meeting To Discuss The Direction Of New Album

Publicado  April 23, 2011

50 Cent just revealed to MTV that he had a meeting with Interscope Records CEO Jimmy Iovine.

"I tweeted something about the actual single. I'm out here [In L.A.] - I got a meeting," 50 said while standing next to Nicole Scherzinger on the set of their new video 'Right There.' "I gotta sit with Jimmy [Iovine], I gotta sit with the guys that push the button. I've done it by myself on my other albums cause I got my own radio staff, and I work the record, then get it to 500 spins then let them [Interscope] kick in. But I think it's better to go with the entire building and have everybody on deck, so they understand my plans for this project."

50's new albums is one of the most anticipated of the year, hip hop fans are very much looking forward to it.
Source: ThisIs50

0 comentarii:

Your Ad Here