Lil Wayne On Sobriety "My Sweat Used To Taste Like Weed"

Publicado  April 8, 2011

Lil Wayne is seeing the world from an outlook he isn't used to. That of a totally sober man. He is regularly tested for drugs due to the terms of his probation stemming from a New York gun charge.

For a guy who made syrup, weed and liquor a major part of his every day life, the adjustment to sobriety has been smooth he claims.

"It's a big difference I almost jumped in the crowd," Weezy told MTV's Sway after a recent concert. "I'm like 'I'm sober', my sweat tastes different. My sweat used to taste like weed, now I don't know what it is. My eyes big, my eyes all wide ... I threw my glasses. I don’t even need these. I could see everything right now. But yeah man, it’s a great feeling.”

It's not a tough choice, get high and go back to jail or stay sober. Old vices die hard though, Wayne's got three more years to walk a straight line.

What do you think, will Lil Wayne remain sober and avoid going back to jail?

0 comentarii:

Your Ad Here