Taylor Swift's A Fan Of Nicki Minaj, Rihanna, 50 Cent

Publicado  April 6, 2011

MTV reports:

Taylor Swift was recently snapped by the prying paparazzi lenses doing something quite shocking. No, she wasn't stumbling out of a nightclub or caught wearing a skirt and no underwear — rather, the pop superstar was photographed buying stuff at Target.

"I'm spending a few weeks out in L.A. 'cause I have video shoots and stuff to do so I needed to go buy a record player and they have really good ones at Target," she explained to Jay Leno when she stopped by "The Tonight Show" on Tuesday night. "I've been listening to a lot of music on vinyl. It makes it an event."

During her interview, Swift also admitted that she's been spinning some unexpected tunes. "I listen to everything. Right now I'm listening to a lot of 50 Cent and Nicki Minaj and Keri Hilson and Rihanna," she revealed. "I'm listening to a lot of rap, hip-hop music right now."

Swift may have love for hip-hop, but on Sunday night she was honored for her work in country music when she was awarded the Entertainer of the Year prize at the Academy of Country Music Awards. "I am still really just blown away and so excited that the fans have been so nice to me," she explained to Leno. "It's been a really good week. We came back from our tour in Europe and Asia and we had one day in Nashville. Nashville's where I live and I love it more than anywhere in the world and one of the reasons for that is because in Nashville, country music award shows are like the Super Bowl. I was out and about on my day off ... and everywhere I would go someone would tap me on the shoulder [and wish me good luck]."

Swift admitted that she did have a good omen the night of the ceremony ... she saw her lucky number, 13, pop up mid-show. "The night of the award show they were announcing the nominees for Album of the Year. And they showed Kenny Chesney ... and as they're playing a clip of his video it shows a football player running towards the screen with a '13' on his jersey... and it ended up being good [for me]," she explained.

And, while it doesn't seem like Swift will slow down anytime soon in terms of her music career, she told Leno that she does have a backup plan: haircutting. "Because we were on the tour for two months... you're on the road and you get bored," she recalled. "So I cut [my bandmate's] hair [and] she looked awesome and so I started cutting all the people on the road's hair."

0 comentarii:

Your Ad Here