Brett Lockett Says He Had Affair With Kim Kardashian While She Was With Kris Humphries

Publicado  June 11, 2011

Kim Kardashian has a stunning $2 million dollar engagement ring on her finger courtesy of NBA player Kris Humphries. But there's another gentleman who claims the reality star was getting freaky with him while she should have been spending quality time with Humphries.

Brett Lockett, a player for the NFL's New England Patriots organization maintains that over a five month period, he and Kim K shared an intimate relationship, but did not meet in person. Instead they engaged in sexting and phone sex according to Lockett.

"I've said before that it was a physical relationship, but when I mean physical, I say that meaning there was a physical aspect to the relationship," Lockett told Showbiz Tonight. "I don't really want to get into the details, but she did tell me she was touching herself over the phone in a physical way towards me. So when I say we had a physical relationship, that's what I mean. But was it a physical relationship where I saw her in person, no."

Kim flatly denies the allegations and has threatened to sue Lockett if he doesn't retract his statements.

Kim's lawyer, Michael Kump, told TMZ "To put it very plainly and clearly, and as Mr. Lockett knows, there is not now, and never has been such a relationship. Ms. Kardashian does not know and has never even met Mr. Lockett."

0 comentarii:

Your Ad Here