50 Cent: I Want To Top "Get Rich Or Die Tryin"

Publicado  May 30, 2011

As 50 Cent moves closer to the release of his new album, the rapper has proclaimed that he aims to best his greatest work.

"I've been working I'm recording a lot for this album. I'm gonna keep recording cause I want to top Get Rich Or Die Tryin'," he explained on Twitter.

"You can be mad cause you have to wait but you will be happy when it comes. I want it to be perfect," he continued in an apparent response to fans. "Look I know I haven't been tweeting but this album is making me crazy. I'm writing a lot."

The rapper has said that he's basically finished the untitled fifth album, which he expects to release summer 2011.

The Queen-bred rapper was reportedly close to releasing a dance-electronic album called Black Magic, but scrapped the whole project.

His current music is in tune with his 2003 critically acclaimed album, Get Rich Or Die Tryin'.

Source: AllHipHop

0 comentarii:

Your Ad Here