Beauty Obsessed Mom Gives Her 8-Yr Old Daughter Botox Injections & Body Waxes

Publicado  March 26, 2011

How far would you be willing to take it to insure you child grew up looking like a Barbie doll?

Botox injections, body waxes to insure a child won't ever grow pubic hair?

This is all normal in the life of 34-year old Kerry Campbell and her 8-year old daughter Britney.

Kerry told the Sun this is all preparation to insure her daughter becomes a star

"What I am doing for Britney now will help her become a star. I know one day she will be a model, actress or singer, and having these treatments now will ensure she stays looking younger and baby-faced for longer," Kerry insists.

Apparently this is becoming common place in the world of child beauty pageants in America.

"I'm sure people reading this will think I am being irresponsible, but I ensure that I test the Botox and fillers I buy online on myself first," the San Francisco mom says "All I want is for Britney to have the best start in life, so it is easier for her to become a superstar. More mothers should do it for their daughters,"

Not surprisingly, at a time when she should be hanging out with friends her age, Britney is instead talking about breast implants.

"My friends think it's cool I have all the treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections," Britney says "They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much. I also want a boob and nose job soon, so that I can be a star."

Source: paperchaser

1 comentarii:

Anonymous said...

WTF???????????????

she will start looking worst when she is 20 or 25 she will be older looking because of all the chemicals! I think all beauty pagents for little girls should be banned!

Your Ad Here