Juelz Santana Plans To Keep Fans Happy With 3 Mixtapes Prior To Album Release

Publicado  March 25, 2011

While the rest of Dipset have been putting in work regularly with new music, things have been relatively quiet with their youngest member music wise.

That's about to change, as Juelz Santana has reloaded and gets ready to drop three mixtapes, 2 solo, one Skull Gang prior to putting out a new studio album according to BoomBox.

"My mixtape is coming out first. That's going to be like an album, 'The Reagan Era,' the long awaited, aka well worth it, I promise you that. The album will be out probably a couple months after the mixtape, called 'Born to Lose, Built to Win,'" he said.

When Juelz's studio was raided last year, weapons and weed were found leading to his arrest and the temporary close of his studio. Human Crack In The Flesh promises that situation is all but resolved.

"I had a little altercation with my studio so my studio got shut down. So I'm putting my mixtape out right after that," the Skull Gang leader said "We gon do the Skull Gang mixtape after that, and I might do another mixtape. But that's going to be pretty much leading up to my album. I ain't got no exact dates, but as soon as the mixtape is released, it ain't gonna stop after that."

Source: ThisIs50

0 comentarii:

Your Ad Here