Identity Of Baby On The Cover On Notorious B.I.G. Album 'Ready To Die' Is Revealed

Publicado  March 21, 2011

Ever since the classic Notorious B.I.G. album "Ready To Die" dropped 17 years ago people have wondered who the chubby baby pictured on the cover was.

People can stop wondering now that Keithroy Yearwood, an 18-year old high school senior from the Bronx revealed it's him in the pic.

Yearwood says he realized it was him at around the age of 8.

"The first time I saw my picture somewhere was Times Square, in the big area where the big pictures go," he told The Boombox. "To this day, I don't know why they picked me. I still think it's the afro."

His family only took home $150.00 for the 2 hour shoot, but Yearwood will always be remembered now as the kid on the cover of B.I.G.'s 1st album.

"I just want people to know that's me," Yearwood told the New York Daily News. "The truth is finally coming out."

Source: ThisIs50

0 comentarii:

Your Ad Here